Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where inventors help may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and inventhelp inventions store doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent an invention is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.